16th August 2016, 06:05 PM
suganyadevi s

Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?

Hai i m a BE (ECCE) I m interested in working as a lecturer in govt polytechnique in coimbatore. Pls tell me about the "Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges?"

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria to become a Lecturer in Government Polytechnic?
  7. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  8. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  9. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic?
  10. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. What should be the procedure followed to apply job in government polytechnic college?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  14. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  15. How may I apply for government jobs in BSNL, RRB, ISRO etc? I have done B.E. (ECE) and working as a lecturer in polytechnic college
  16. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  17. How to apply for Lecturer jobs in Polytechnic Colleges?
  18. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
18th August 2016, 12:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suganyadevi s View Post
Hai i m a BE (ECCE) I m interested in working as a lecturer in govt polytechnique in coimbatore. Pls tell me about the "Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges?"
Eligibility criteria for Lecturer post in Diploma college:-

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer post in diploma college.

Your age should be above 18 years old.

Lecturer post of Diploma college is conducted by PSC. So you can apply in PSC for lecturer post in government polytechnic college.
23rd January 2020, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?

MSC MATHS 3SEMESTOR COMPLETE CAN I APPLY TO TAMILNADU POLY TECNIC LECTURER VACANT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?