19th February 2011, 03:53 PM
poorani157

Eligibility criteria to join BSc Apparel and Fashion Technology in PSG Tech Coimbatore? Any entrance exam to get into it?

what is the eligibility criteria to join BSc Apparel & Fashion technology in PSG TECH Coimbatore? is there any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  2. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  3. Can I do MCA after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can i pursue my career in MSc Interior Designing after completing BSc in Apparel and Fashion Technology?
  5. What is the cutoff required for B.E Fashion Tech in PSG College, Coimbatore?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for fashion technology in PSG college of Technology?
  7. List of government job in textile to apply after completion of B.Sc apparel and fashion technology?
  8. Which are the good coaching centers for NIFT?
  9. Which course to do from NIFT? -- [New]
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  11. What is the cutoff marks required to join PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore for B.Tech Biotechnology for MBC or DNC?
  12. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  13. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  14. What are the entrance exams which I need to take for doing Post Graduation after completing B.Tech in Fashion and Apparel?
  15. Is there any Bachelor degree program in any field of Design?
  16. How much marks are required for SC quota to join PSG Tech Coimbatore
  17. Can I do MCA after passing BCA with 58%(Pune University)
  18. What is the current updated list of Autonomous Institutions in Tamilnadu?
24th February 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join BSc Apparel and Fashion Technology in PSG Tech Coimbatore? Any entrance exam to get into it?

after finishing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering is it possible to join Bsc fashion technology
13th April 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join BSc Apparel and Fashion Technology in PSG Tech Coimbatore? Any entrance exam to get into it?

compulsory subject for fashion designing?????
10th June 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum qualification required to join Bsc. fashion designing
what is the age limit . Is it a part time course or full time
27th January 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

in 1 what group should be chosen[science/commerce]for taking up Bsc Apparel&Fashion Designing in PSG Tech CBE
7th October 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i chose b.sc fashion designing though i have taken commerce with business maths in 12th ???
30th December 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

can i get a seat as lateral entry in b.tech fashion designing or bsc.fashion designing ??? after completing diploma in ECE... is it possible??
11th March 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY PARCANTAGE OF MARKS INF 2 EXAM YOW NEED TO JOIN THIS COURESE...
17th December 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.COM.CA can i join in PAG college for fashion designing ?
28th March 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th completed.I can study bsc fashion designing ? Please tell us
8th December 2014, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir or mam I like to join fashion tech course in your college my dreambis to become a great designer but I don't know more about this field now I am studying 12 std please say what is the eligibility criteria to join this course and please say what are all the marks scored by me to take eng lit in your college in2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?