26th July 2017, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to join the course provided by ICICI? How to join it?

Hello sir, I am graduate in Commerce and now wan to join ICICI bank. I have heard that ICICI providing a course and placement after that course. Please tell me eligibility criteria for that course? How to join it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to sit in ICICI PO exam? Previous year question paper of it?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for manager post in HDFC, Axis and ICICI? Should I join as a PO then manager post?
  3. Eligibility criteria to join Air-force as a Pilot? Is there any reservation provided to defense personal entrants in Air Force?
  4. Whether a CA is eligible for direct promotional exam of ICICI Bank or will he have to pass through the normal eligibility criteria?
  5. Am I eligible for job in companies like SAIL,BHEL,NTPC,ONGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job in Air Force after B.Sc (Computer science)?
  7. Is it good to join ICICI PO training? Period of training and stipend paid?
  8. How to join ICICI PO recruitment training?
  9. Will I get a job after clearing PGDBO course
  10. How can I join ICICI bank? What are the jobs after passing 12th?
  11. Eligibility for ICICI bank PO exam?
  12. How to join CBI after B.Sc with Chemistry? Eligibility criteria for it?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to join Defense Intelligence and which entrance exam I need to write for this? -- [New]
  15. Which post a B.Com Economics holder can get in ICICI bank? Eligibility criteria and details of the exam?
  16. Eligibility to join NSD for a graduate?
  17. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to join RAW? Can I join RAW after completing class 10th?
13th August 2017, 08:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join the course provided by ICICI? How to join it?

To join the course provided by ICICI, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. You should be less than 25 years of age. You need to appear in Aptitude test, participate in the group discussion and appear in interview to be eligible to join the course provided by ICICI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?