2nd March 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and physical requirement to apply for Delhi Police Constable post? Necessary documents required for it?

Hello sir, I wan to know the physical requirement to apply for Delhi Police Constable post? Eligibility criteria and documents required for it?

22nd July 2017, 04:41 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and physical requirement to apply for Delhi Police Constable post? Necessary documents required for it?

Eligibility criteria for Delhi police constable

Candidate must have passed 10th or 12th from a recognized board.

For men:-

Age limit -18 to 21 years(relaxable up to 26 years for SC/ST candidate)

Chest -81 to 85 centimeters

Height -170 cm

Free from any disease /defect.

Eye vision - 6/12

For women:-

Age limit - 18 to 21 years( relaxable up to 26 for SC/ST candidate)

Height :- 152 cm

Weight :- more than 47.5 kg

Proper eye sight

Necessary document for Delhi police constable post:-

10th mark sheet/12th mark sheet
Caste certificate
One ID proof-aadhar card/PAN card/Voter ID
Any other document-NCC/NSS certificate
23rd July 2017, 08:13 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and physical requirement to apply for Delhi Police Constable post? Necessary documents required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I wan to know the physical requirement to apply for Delhi Police Constable post? Eligibility criteria and documents required for it?
As you want to join Delhi police as a constable then dear read below written details regarding it carefully and get join the police department:-

>> Candidate going to apply age must be in between 18 to 21 years. candidate whose age is more then 21 can not apply for the post of constable.

>> Both men and women can apply for the constable post.

>> For men applicant weight should be in correspondence to height and age where as in case of women weight should be more then 48kg.

>> Minimum height required for man applicant is 170cm, There is a relaxation of 5cm in height for the candidates belongs from hilly areas.

>> Minimum height required for women applicant is 152cm.

>> Minimum chest while expanding is 85cm and normal 81cm.

>> Minimum educational qualification required to apply is 12th with 50% marks from a govt. recognized institute.

I think the provided information is helpful for you and helps you to built your carrier in Delhi police services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?