28th June 2011, 02:08 PM
abirami rajamanickam

Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG?

iam studying final mca.. i want to know the eligibility criteria to get placed in any one of the companies like ibm, apple computers,microsoft,intel,ford software solutions,hc, tcs,infosys,hp.. i got 70% in 10th,72 in 12th,and 80% in ug and pg... please tell the eligibility to attend the interview in these companies...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend for Interviews in Honeywell, L&T, Reliance and Bosch having secured 80% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 65% aggregate in B.Tech Instrumentation and Control?
  2. Am I eligible to attend interviews of IT companies if secured 81% in B.E., 52% in 12th and 48% in 10th?
  3. How can I join a Software company having done B.Tech?
  4. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?
  5. Tell me job related criteria in IBM company? -- [New]
  6. Details of Infosys, IBM, Microsoft and Apple offering internship at Bangalore?
  7. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  8. Eligibility to get job in IBM and Microsoft India for a B.Tech final year student who has secured 88% in 10th and 63% in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for IT companies after scoring 78% in 10th and 54% in 12th? Which are the companies?
  10. Jobs that can be offered with an aggregate marks of 58% in B.Tech ECE?
  11. Eligibility criteria for placements in Software companies? What should I answer the interviewers when they question me about my low marks in class 12th?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for placements in IBM and HP?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Microsoft Off-Campus interview?
  14. What should be the way to attend the companies for interviews? Can I get a chance with an aggregate of 59.86?
  15. Will it be possible for me to get a job if I have completed Computer Science Engineering with 65% marks and 4 history of arrears?
  16. Eligibility criteria for placement in TCS and IBM like companies?
  17. Best choice of job after B.Tech ECE?
  18. Will I be eligible for applying jobs if I scored less percentage in 12th?
28th June 2011, 02:58 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG?

hello dear
the eligibility criteria for all these companies are almost the same so i m providing you the condition for IBM.
formation from college: On the basis of information provided by candidates during the online registration the following criteria has been very strictly conveyed by IBM as mandatory eligibility criteria for the registered students to be a part of theIBM recruitment drive:

1. It is Mandatory to carry the Provisional certificate of completion of examination; students who are still to appear in the final semester examination are not eligible.

2. Students should possess minimum 70% marks in degree with no backlogs.

so you may surely go for the interview...
In case of any query, you may contact:-

1. Mr. Satbir Bajwa,Placement Officer,Mobile No. +91- 9888036546

2. Mr. Gurpartap Singh Sodhi, - Placement Officer,Mobile No. +91- 9988596575

3. Mr. Nikhil Dwivedi,Placement Officer,Mobile No. +91 998 860 0684

so all the best
28th June 2011, 06:36 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG?

hi dear
your career is very good
So you attain the company off campus .
then you select your dream company
i guarente that.

So you prepare for exam..................
28th June 2011, 07:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs down Re: Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abirami rajamanickam View Post
iam studying final mca.. i want to know the eligibility criteria to get placed in any one of the companies like ibm, apple computers,microsoft,intel,ford software solutions,hc, tcs,infosys,hp.. i got 70% in 10th,72 in 12th,and 80% in ug and pg... please tell the eligibility to attend the interview in these companies...
dear friend,

as per your academic no , you are eligible for all companies which are mention you.

you are now in final year of MCA department so your placement is going on.

after completion of your MCA degree you should visit the companies own website and upload your resume their.

all the best.
28th June 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i completed 3rd year be,which are the exams i can attend for government jobs
29th June 2011, 01:39 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

IBM,Apple Computers,Microsoft and Intel are the top IT companies.

your marks are very good in whole education.you are eligible for placement in any these IT eompanies.

Educational qualification for these companies-

you have scored minimum 60% in your whole education.

Student can't have any backlog in his career.

these are the education requirement.if you fullfill these criteria then you are eligible for placement in these companies.
6th July 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

wat is the eligibilty criteria for titan
22nd July 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Deepthi:

I have 86% in 10th Std, 75% in 12th, 67% in UG and 85% in PG.. Is I am eligible to attend IBM's interview?
31st July 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get a job in intel after studying b.e.in ECE.
11th August 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

am i elligible to apply every software comapanies having secured 80% in 10th, 80% in 12th, 70% in UG but having 59.8% in 2nd semester in IT,B.E
13th August 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

hi! i had an arrear in the first semester of my b.e , i have cleared it now and i have secured 80%. am i eligible to attend for the interviews in companies like IBM?
15th August 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

hi i want to know the eligibility criteria for companies like sony,LG,intel. nw i m in 7th semister..btech ECE having 87% in 10th ,72 in 12th and my cgpa is around 7.5 till now
22nd August 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

HI....I hve secured around 54% in my 10th std,12th 53%,UG with 52% and at present in my PG(MCA) with 8.6 cgpa...whether i can be recruited(eligible) in IBM or any other MNC companys.......
30th August 2011, 04:32 PM
Mannu2525

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI....I hve secured around 54% in my 10th std,12th 53%,UG with 52% and at present in my PG(MCA) with 8.6 cgpa...whether i can be recruited(eligible) in IBM or any other MNC companys.......
Dear,
Sorry, you are not eligible for IBM.
As you have less marks in 12th and 10th standard, you are ineligible for IBM.
Eligibility for IBM is written below

Eligibility
•-> Graduation degree in engineering.
•-> 60% throughout the academic session.
•-> No backlog at the time of campus drive.
•-> Not more than 2 year gap.
•-> Not involve in any ragging activity in the past.

If you want to take placement in some IT companies then search those IT companies whose educational eligibility criteria is just 50%.
I also write few companies name that are mention below whose educational eligibility is less than 60%.
- Syntel
- Essel shyam
- DLF
- Pacenet
- Idea

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
13th September 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

now i am doing my pg degree(MCA).i would like to place the Multi national company.i had secured the percentage in 10th-73,in 12th-62%,UG-59.94%,PG-82%.can i place in Multi national company?
20th September 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I hve secured around 64% in my 10th std,12th 67%,UG with 59.86% and at present in my PG(MCA) with 8.1 cgpa...whether i can be recruited(eligible) in any IT or MNC companies
2nd October 2011, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 73% in 10th std,56% in 12th std,UG with 72% can i be placed in Multinational company
2nd October 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i am basically science postgraduate student and i interested to goto software companies So am i eligible or not for it companies tell me sir?
2nd October 2011, 11:34 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abirami rajamanickam View Post

Eligibility for Top IT Companies

Most of the IT companies have the following eligibility criteria for selection :-

1) You should have 65% and above as aggregate percentage throughout your career

2) You should not have an study gap of more than 2 years..

3) You should have no backlogs at the time of placement..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
19th October 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 52% in 10th, 56 in 12th nd 69 in BE and also i have a gap of 4 years study am i eligible 4 mnc?
29th October 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Hai buddy,
Don't worry.an Eligibility criteria to be placed in any software companies are,
1.you should have 65% in UG or PG without Arrear.
2.You should have good communication skill.
3.you should have strong knowledge in technical side.
These three things are very important and also you should develope your resume because it represent you .
29th October 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 73% in 10th std,56% in 12th std,UG with 72% can i be placed in Multinational company
Hai buddy,
you will be surely placed in multinational company at the same time you should know the following Eligibility criteria,
1.you should have above 65%in UG without arrear.
2.you should have good communication skill.
3.you should have strong knowledge in technical side.
4.Your resume is very important.Because it represnt you in their view
you know the Quote "If not me than who" it suitable for you
31st October 2011, 08:52 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,Default Re: Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG?

hello dear
the eligibility criteria for all these companies are almost the same so i m providing you the condition for IBM.
formation from college: On the basis of information provided by candidates during the online registration the following criteria has been very strictly conveyed by IBM as mandatory eligibility criteria for the registered students to be a part of theIBM recruitment drive:

1. It is Mandatory to carry the Provisional certificate of completion of examination; students who are still to appear in the final semester examination are not eligible.

so all the best
6th November 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Google in 10th 75%,in 12th 63%,in B.E. 67%.
17th November 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

hello im chetan H Gowda currently im pursuing BE in CSE 7th semester...I Have 84% in 10th , 68% in 12th and average of total 6 sem's is 58.34% in BE. Can I eligible to Best software companies throughout INDIA :) please give me solutions...
6th December 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i m b.sc student with 60 persent through out ......m i eligible for software engg.....
21st December 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i m b.tech finally year student ...............i have 75% in 10th,65% in 12th and average of total 6 sem's is 80% in BE.can i eligible to IBM company
21st January 2012, 06:26 PM
harishhanchate

Sir may i elgible for multinational company my percentage in 10th class is 77%. in 12th class is 44% and in degree and mca is 75&.
25th January 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i got 83% in 10th n 12th n 75% in b.tech....n want to get a job in ibm.....will i?
25th January 2012, 07:59 PM
G.SRAVI

well, percentage is good, u can get a call from certain companies but u must show talent
in interview i.e, u should efficient in communication skills, mental ability, reasoning, group disscussions, any of technical language like sap,Dotnet,oracle,etc... then u can get the job.

-------- ALL THE BEST-------
31st January 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i got 68% in 10th n 80% in diploma n 65% in b.tech....n want to get a job in intel.....will i?
7th February 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,i got 82% in 10th n 53% in 12th n 73% in UG.....plz name the companies which i'm eligible for?
21st February 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

hi...
i have got 84%in10th and 72%in 12th and in degree i have got 72%.m i eligible for microsoft
1st April 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the Eligibility criteria for Experienced person in companies like ibm, apple computers, google....... for example how many years of experience is needed to join these types of company and do they look on academic Qualification etc. please tell me?
14th April 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like Intel, IBM, Apple Computers,Samsung? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 71% in 10th, 68% in 12th, 75% in UG?
14th April 2012, 06:23 PM
maya_sarabhai

Dear friend,
All the companies you have mentioned required 60% or more in 10th,12th and B.Tech.Though your marks are very good in 12th and B.Tech but because of 10th marks it is creating problem.criterion for ----
TCS>>60% in 10th, 12th, B.Tech
Infosys>>65% in 10th, 12th, B.Tech.
IBM>>60% in 10th, 12th , B.Tech.
But friend,Sattyam needs 55% marks,you are eligible for that and also there are lots of companies who allows less than 60% ,so don't worry about it you will have your chance.
All the best.
21st May 2012, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 68.83% in 10th, 60% in 12th, 65% in UG and 60% in PG?
30th May 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 81%marks in 10th and 60% in 12th and currently i am pursuaing b.tech from information technolohgy.... name the multinational companies where i can be eligible for the interviews... and tell me what minimum percentage should be in academic to be eligible for mncs...?
11th July 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 54%marks in 10th and 54% in 12th and currently i am pursuaing b.tech from computer science.... name the multinational companies where i can be eligible for the interviews... and tell me what minimum percentage should be in academic to be eligible for mncs...
25th August 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

what is eligibility criteria for getting job in microsoft as a project manager..currently i am pursuing my b.tech from ECE dept. can i go for off campus in microsoft company in my 8th sem??
22nd September 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i h'v 64% in 10th,63.7%in 12th and 7.02cgpa in B.E. am i eligibile to attend interview companies like ibm,hcl,tcs,cts,accenture,infosys
10th January 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

i hv got 88% in 10th n 69% in 12th.rite nw m studing b.tech n i am in pre final year.i hv got 7.2 cgpa n 7.29cgpa in 1st n 2nd yr resp.am i eligible for such companies
15th January 2013, 04:16 PM
denwer1

hello dear

so all the best
21st March 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is kotireddy.ihave 57%in10th,bsc,58%in 12th.iam intrest to asp.net job in any mnc company.so iam eligible to mnc's?
14th April 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, I have obtained 83% in 10th, 85% in my 12th. I will be completing my B.E. within two months with (minimum) 80% from ECE. I have hard crave to join an MNC. Please help me by replying for how to apply in MNCs? Do I have to go for Walkins or apply online? Have applied online but will the C.V. be considered this way? Please reply...
5th May 2013, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I'm studying in 3rd year electronics in karnataka under vtu..
Can i apply for job in intel directly through walkin or online
Please give me details
2nd June 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed mca cn i get jobs in it companies bcz my puc percentage is 48%?cn any one help me.....
9th August 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

is there any advantage of having 70%
10th August 2013, 08:37 AM
john215

Re: Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple computers, Microsoft, Intel?
Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG?

Hi friend,

IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft and Intel are the top IT companies.

your marks are very good in whole education.
you are eligible for placement in any these IT companies.

Educational qualification for these companies-

you have scored minimum 60% in your whole education.
Student can't have any backlog in his career.
these are the education requirement.
If you full fill these criteria then you are eligible for placement in these companies.

I think you can easily get job in IT companies

Thanks!!!
all the best..............
31st January 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I have got 63% in 12 but compart in math did i am eligible for interview companies like, apple, IBM,Google
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?