22nd December 2018, 03:12 PM
Kuldeep Singh Hellar

Eligibility criteria for the post of Sub-Inspector in Punjab Police for ex-serviceman of Army?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 23 years of service in Army, now I'm Junior Commissioned Officer in Army and my civil qualification is BA. Am I eligible for Sub-Inspector post in Punjab Police now?

6th July 2023, 06:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for the post of Sub-Inspector in Punjab Police for ex-serviceman of Army?

Eligibility criteria
Graduate in any discipline from a recognised board.
For Intelligence department , must be graduate from a recognised university with computer science and computer application or Information Technology as one of the elective subject during graduation or B.Tech or BSc.
Physical requirements
Male 5'7"
Female 5'2"
There are no restrictions on number of times a candidate can attempt the Punjab Police SI exam .
It's recommended that candidate keeps close check on the official website to get regular updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?