29th June 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and qualification required to become a Male Air Hostess?

Hello sir, I am 18 years old male candidate and have passed 12th with 70% marks. I want to become a Male Air Hostess. Send me detail of eligibility criteria and qualification required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  2. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Male Air Hostess?
  4. How can I become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  5. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess?
  6. Qualification criteria required to become an Air Hostess
  7. What can I do to become an Air Hostess if my English is decent?
  8. What is the qualification required to become an Air Hostess? How much do I have to pay to become an Air Hostess?
  9. What is the basic educational qualification required for being an Air Hostess? -- [New]
  10. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines?
  12. Qualification criteria required for becoming an Air Hostess
  13. Can I become an Air Hostess, if I have good height and I am beautiful? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility for Air Hostess job? How to get training for the same?
  15. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completion of Computer Science engineering?
  16. Do I have to write any Competitive exam to become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same?
  17. What is the criteria followed to become a male air hostess?
  18. Whether the eligibility criteria for Air Hostess remains same for all different companies like Indigo and Jet Airways or they differ company to company?
15th July 2017, 08:47 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and qualification required to become a Male Air Hostess?

The required eligibility criteria to become a Male Air Hostess are given below.

=> Candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> Or candidate should have passed graduation in any stream from a well recognized university.

=> The minimum age of candidate must be 18 years and not be greater than 25 years.

=> Also candidate should be unmarried.

OTHER CRITERIA

1. VISION = 6/24 in each eye

2. HEIGHT = 154.5-157.5 cm

3. WEIGHT = Proportionate to height
16th March 2019, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and qualification required to become a Male Air Hostess?

Sir iam using glasses for my eye sight. Can I elegible for this post? Please tell me sir I was very interested in male hostess. Please give me a chance to apply
22nd March 2019, 12:44 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

As per the eligibility criteria for male air hostess , most of the airlines prefer normal vision or minimum uncorrected distant vision of 6/24 in each eye.
You should have correctable to at least 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in the other eye. As you want to become a
male air-hostess and wear glasses, then switch over to contact lenses as soon as possible.
Mastery in spoken English and other foreign languages as required.
Other eligibility criterias are :-
:- You age should be between 18 to 26 years of age.
:-You should be 10+2 with degree in hospitality, or other graduate degree.
:- you should have min height of157.5 centimetres and Weight proportionate to the height.
:- You should be eligible for an Indian Passport.
:- You should be Unmarried.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?