16th December 2010, 08:41 PM
shikha dwivedi

Eligibility criteria required to get admission in Computer Forensic Science course?

please tell me the eligibility and criteria required for admission in computer forensic course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to enter in Forensic Science Field
  4. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  5. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Forensic Science Course after 12th? What is its date?
  7. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science?
  8. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  9. What is the Eligibility criteria required for Forensic expert in CFSL, CBI or IB? -- [New]
  10. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  11. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  12. Which are the good colleges of Patna where forensic course is available? Eligibility criteria and the admission process?
  13. Can I study Forensic Science being a Computer Science graduate?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Post graduation in Forensic Science?
  15. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  16. Eligibility for joining CBI and qualifications required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the required degree in forensic science? What is the scope?
  18. Procedure to enter forensics after BDS?
20th December 2010, 01:42 AM
nishant1110

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required to get admission in Computer Forensic Science course?

The requirements are wide in terms of the course itself, and narrow if you plan to later specialize in a particular division. I could not mention all of them here, but I suggesy you go to following websites to get the info

www.all-about-forensic-science.com/computer-forensics-degree.html
www.all-about-forensic-science.com/forensic-science-in-india.html
www.us-cert.gov/reading_room/forensics.pdf
forensic.co.in
www.clickindia.com/detail.php?id=1627756

The degrees are available at many centres, the top one being in Lucknow University.

Regards
nishant1110
20th December 2010, 01:40 PM
M M M

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required to get admission in Computer Forensic Science course?

Dear Friend ,

You can get all that you need about Computer Forensics from the link....

http://www.all-about-forensic-science.com/computer-forensics.html

ALL THE BEST .

V M M M V
25th February 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i m bca student. how can i get the admission in computer science.which enterence test is apply on it.
13th April 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

tell me the salary criteria if iam joining the forensic science
20th April 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

what is qualification for scienticfic officer
5th February 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a in 11th std and intrested in doing forensic science after 10 2. Can i get the information about this course from you?? waiting for reply...
THANK YOU
6th May 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

After twelth,what is the eligibilitycriteria for cyber forensics and i want the list of colleges offering training for cyber forensics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?