26th December 2018, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) from NIOS?

I'm pursuing my graduation as a regular candidate. I wish to study Diploma in Elementary Education. Does NIOS offers Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)? If yes, then can I join now or do I need to complete my graduation first?

30th December 2018, 05:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) from NIOS?

Yes, NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) offers D.El.Ed. (Diploma in Elementary Education) degree course and to pursue the same course, the minimum education required is Class 12th or equivalent with at least 50% marks from a recognised board of education. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category the minimum marks required in Class 12th is 45%.

So, being a student of graduation degree course you are eligible to pursue D.El.Ed. degree course from NIOS if you have managed to secure the above specified marks in your class 12th.

For details regarding NIOS D.El.Ed., you can refer to the link www.dled.nios.ac.in.
30th December 2018, 06:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) from NIOS?

=> Diploma in Elementary Education is a diploma type course and the duration of Diploma in Elementary Education course is two years.

=> For this course, the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, yes NIOS offers Diploma in Elementary Education course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?