27th November 2019, 12:29 PM
Dr. Subrata Saha

Eligibility criteria and university for admission in M.Phil Education

Is it possible to study M.Phil in Education after completion of M.Ed? Do I need to write any entrance also? If yes, then please provide the entrance details. And, which university would be best for M.Phil in Education?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Universities for Ph.D English with eligibility criteria of 50% marks? will M.Phil degree help in direct admission to Ph.D? 17 29th March 2022 08:03 PM
Institutions under Calicut university which offers M.Phil in Clinical Psychology course? Eligibility criteria and duration of M.Phil course? 1 13th December 2017 07:19 PM
Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Education? Should I go for M.Phil? Difference between Ph.D and M.Phil? 12 23rd March 2016 12:48 AM
How can I do M.Phil (Business Admin) from either Jodhpur university or Bikaner? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for taking admission in the same? 3 8th June 2014 10:01 AM
Eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Phil in Mathematics through Distance Learning? List of Universities that offer M.Phil in Mathematics in West Bengal? 5 9th April 2014 01:34 PM