23rd August 2020, 08:42 PM
Jayalakshmi N

Eligibility criteria and university offering B.Ed in Hindi via correspondence mode of education?

I have passed PARVEEN UTHARADH in the academic session 2010-2011. I want to do B.Ed in Hindi via correspondence mode of education. Can I do it? If I can do, then from which university can I do and what would be application procedure and whom I should approach for this?

25th August 2020, 07:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and university offering B.Ed in Hindi via correspondence mode of education?

Eligibility criteria and university offering B.Ed in Hindi via correspondence mode of education:-

Eligibility:-
Candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for this course.
They are required to have a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in the qualifying degree.

List of Universities offering B.Ed in Hindi via correspondence mode of education:-

Annamalai University
Andhra University
University of Kashmir
Punjab University
University of Kerala
Bangalore University
Osmania University
University of Jammu
Indian Institute of Science
Nalanda Open University.

Please visit this link for admission procedure:-
http://www.bsbracpe.org/admission - procedure.html
http://www.gcoekmr.org/b.ed.admissionprocedure.aspx.
25th August 2020, 11:08 PM
Ritika Ritika

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and university offering B.Ed in Hindi via correspondence mode of education?

Yes, you can do it B.ED in Hindi via correspondence mode of education in Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU]. The University is UGC recognized.

Application Procedure

1. Fill in the Online Application Form.
2. Upload Required Documents and Photographs.
3. Placed Scanned Signature in the space provided.
4. Submit application and pay fees through Credit card/ Debit card or Net Banking Methods on the websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?