24th June 2021, 06:05 PM
Umashan12

Eligibility for Diploma in modern office practice course

Am I eligible for Ignou course Diploma in modern office practice as I have completed my 10th and then 3rd year diploma in computer engineering

26th June 2021, 12:15 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Diploma in modern office practice course

°°° In order to pursue diploma in modern office practice course in the candidate should have minimum educational qualification of 10th standard from a recognised board.
The duration of this program is 1to 3 years and admission is generally done on the basis of entrance examination that is conducted by the institute or particular board.
Of course, you are eligible to pursue diploma in modern office practice course to Indira Gandhi National Open University and it has recently launched this program.

Fee structure: Rupees 6000 for full program exclusive of examination fee.

°°° Job prospects:

Personal assistant

Private Secretary

Stenographers

Office managers

Executives

Front end Executives

Computer operators

Data entry operators
26th June 2021, 09:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Diploma in modern office practice course

Eligibility Criteria required for Diploma in Modern Office Practice course:

The basic eligibility criteria required for Diploma in Modern Office Practice course is given below,

Name of the course - Diploma in Modern Office Practice

>> You must have completed 12th Class or its equivalent in order to be eligible for pursuing Diploma in Modern Office Practice course.

>> Admission process will be done based on the performance in Entrance Examination and merit will be selected finally.

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?