9th January 2019, 07:08 PM
Infectedrushabh

Eligibility for direct 2nd year admission in SRM University for pursuing BE Mechanical Engineering?

I am doing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai. I want to join SRM University for pursuing my BE Mechanical Engineering after completing my Diploma. Am I eligible to join this university directly in 2nd year of BE?

15th January 2019, 09:49 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for direct 2nd year admission in SRM University for pursuing BE Mechanical Engineering?

To be eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.E Mechanical Engineering course in SRM University, you should have passed three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from a recognised institute. You have to appear in SEMEEE which is conducted by SRM university to get admission in second year of B.E Mechanical Engineering course.
15th January 2019, 06:06 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for direct 2nd year admission in SRM University for pursuing BE Mechanical Engineering?

** B.E. Mechanical Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering is an undergraduate Mechanical Engineering course.

** The applicants must have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized university.

** As per my knowledge, SRM University does not offer direct second-year admission to Diploma holder candidate. For further information, you can visit the official websitewww.srmuniv.ac.in/:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?