24th December 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do internship in TCS in Company Law department

Hi Sir, I am a student, pursuing B.Com LLB(H) 5th year. I want to do Internship in TCS, Lucknow. I would like to know that the law student can also apply for Internship there or not? If I can, then how should I apply for it?

27th December 2018, 02:55 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Eligibility to do internship in TCS in Company Law department

Yes, you can surely apply for the internship. First you have to prepare your CV along with a cover letter, stating your current position, previous internship experiences (if any) and the time period when you wish to do the internship and send it to the HR department of TCS. Reference works well for getting internship opportunities, so do not forget to use your contact if you have one. Follow up is a must once you've applied for the internship. Also seek assistance from the placement cell of your college for providing you with some reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?