16th July 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and entrance exam for doing distance MCA from Rajasthan University?

Can i do mca in distant from rajasthan university ? Should i.have to pass the entrance test or from direct admission??? I am doing bca final year from raj.uni.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  2. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  4. MCA Entrance Test for Distance Learner.
  5. Can I get admission in MCA(distance education) in Madurai Kamraj University? What is the eligibility, syllabus?
  6. Information about government and private B.Ed colleges for admission after scoring 50% in graduation?
  7. What is the eligibility to become a Narcotics officer?
  8. Colleges for MCA & entrance exam for MCA
  9. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  10. Required percentage in BA for getting admission to B.Ed course?
  11. Eligibility for taking admission in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission form details for joining B.Ed course?
  13. JNU MCA Entrance Eligibility for BScIT graduates through Distance Mode?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
  15. List of the top colleges for MCA degree in Rajasthan? How may I get placement statistics of the Amity University, Rajasthan?
  16. How to get admission in MCA in Rajasthan?
  17. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  18. Whether distance education students are eligible for MCA or not?
17th July 2015, 04:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and entrance exam for doing distance MCA from Rajasthan University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do mca in distant from rajasthan university ? Should i.have to pass the entrance test or from direct admission??? I am doing bca final year from raj.uni.
Yo are a candidates of BCA final year so you are eligible for MCA course in Rajasthan University.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.

For more details, you can click on below given link

www.uniraj.ac.in/
17th July 2015, 07:30 PM
john215

Default Re: Eligibility and entrance exam for doing distance MCA from Rajasthan University?

Re: Eligibility and entrance exam for doing distance MCA from Rajasthan University?

In order to get Admission in Distance MBA you will require the following eligibility:-

You must be passed out in Graduation in any stream.
Your degree should be from recognized university/Institute.
Your minimum marks should be 50% in Graduation.

You must have a valid score card of CAT(Common Admission Test) Exam.

MBA(Master of Business Administration) is a 2 year Program-me.
It will include 4 semesters of each 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?