14th September 2016, 08:47 AM
sarika1993

Eligibility and expenses to become a Pilot?

I am studying in 11th commerce. I want to become a pilot. What I should do next? Please, tell me that what are the expenses to become a pilot?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  2. Steps to become a Pilot for a candidate on 10th basis? Total expenses to become a Pilot?
  3. Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?
  4. Detailed information and total expenses to do Pilot Training course?
  5. How much is the expenses for doing Commercial Pilot Training?
  6. How my daughter can become an Air Force Pilot? What would be the total expense?
  7. Best institutes to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  8. How can I study to become Pilot in Abroad? With 60%-70% is it possible to become a Pilot?
  9. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses?
  10. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria for becoming a Pilot? Entrance test to be answered to take admission in any college for being a Pilot?
  12. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?
  13. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Pilot? How can I become a Pilot? -- [New]
  14. List of institutes with total expenses to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  15. How can I apply to get an Education Loan without rejection to do Pilot Training course?
  16. Eligibility to study M.Des in NIFT for Physics Honours student? Total fee expenses of M.Des in NIFT?
  17. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  18. Eligibility to study Master of Public Health? Fee expenses of this course?
14th September 2016, 09:37 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility and expenses to become a Pilot?

First of all you complete you 12th class.After 12th you need to appear in the NDA examination which is conducted by the UPSC.

Eligibility required:-

->>The applicant should have completed 12th standard with PCM subjects with good academic record from any recognized board of India.

->>You must be a citizen of India and physically fit.

->>Only unmarried male candidates can only eligible for this exam.

Fee details:-

*Registration Fee INR 5,000 Extra

*One Time Payment INR 90,000

*Installment Payment 1st- 50,000, 2nd- 25,000, 3rd- 25,000

*Total Fees Total Fees INR 1,00000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?