28th February 2017, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and fee for BDS course of academic year 2017 at Vivekananda Womens Dental College?

I want admission for bds in vivekananda womens dental college nammakkal Tamil Nadu, for academic year 2017. So what is its eligibility criteria & fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. DOB criteria for appearing in NEET 2017?
  2. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  3. What is the value of the certificate that you get after doing BDS internship from other state college?
  4. Detailed information and requirements to do an Internship in any other Dental college of Delhi for BDS final year student?
  5. What is the fee structure of BDS in private dental college in Karnataka
  6. What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed Government seats in Bangalore? How much should I score to secure a seat?
  7. How to enroll for the Dental internship in Indian army? Is there any fee for doing internship there?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Calicut dental college after completino of BDS from private college in Karanataka?
  9. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  10. How to join WHO as a dentist? I have done BDS from a government college in India
  11. After scoring 411 rank in UPMT can I get into MBBS course? How many seats are available in Uttarkhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  13. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  14. Eligibility for applying BDS Dentist in any dental college after 12th from NIOS board?
  15. HPMT Medical Colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to join LKG for for academic year 2016-2017?
  17. Can I get MBBS/BDS after scoring 1715 rank in WBJEE? How much rank is requierd to get admission in Dr Rahmed Dental College or any other Dental college?
  18. Is the admission in BDS dental course through AIPMT or is it done separately?
28th February 2017, 01:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and fee for BDS course of academic year 2017 at Vivekananda Womens Dental College?

Bachelor of Dental Surgery is an undergraduate Dentistry course. The duration of Bachelor of Dental Surgery course is four to five years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th with PCB from a recognized board. There is no Bachelor of Dental Surgery fee structure available at the official website of Vivekanandha Dental College for Women. My suggestion to you is that you can contact at given below address.

Address: Vivekanandha Hospital Rd, Elaiyampalayam, Tamil Nadu 637205
Phone: 04288 234 670
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?