24th October 2019, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for filling ARS NET application form?

If I've done Master's in Zoology then am I eligible to fill the form under Animal Sciences? Please let me know soon. And, what about NET Agricultural Research Service (ARS) examination?

13th July 2020, 03:54 PM
priyanshisrivastava

Default Re: Eligibility for filling ARS NET application form?

Yes, you are eligible for ARS.
The details are given below:-
Educational qualification: A master's degree or equivalent in the same discipline for which one is applying.

Age: Lower age limit for application is 21 as on July 01, 2020. There is no upper age limit for ASRB NET.

Number of attempts: There is no cap on number of attempts for ASRB NET.

ASRB NET Selection Process 2020
Salient features of ASRB NET selection process 2020:

1.ASRB NET is qualifying in nature
2.This exam is conducted in online mode
I3.f we look at the ASRB NET exam pattern, it is clear that candidates have to answer a total 150 number of questions within 120 minutes
4.Each question carries one mark. Questions are asked from the subject the candidates are appearing for. ASRB has specified ASRB NET syllabus for each discipline.
5.There is negative marking system in the exam. 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer.
6.Level of the papers shall be of master’s degree.
7.Question papers are made available in two languages- English and Hindi. If any discrepancy is found in any paper, English medium paper will be given leverage.
8.Those who successfully secure cutoff marks, will be able to apply for lecturer or assistant professor posts when vacancies are released by different agricultural universities.

Thank You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?