3rd January 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Food Sub-Inspector

If I complete Bachelor of Medical Lab Technology will I be eligible to apply for Food Sub-Inspector? Please, explain the eligibility for the same.

Related Questions:
4th January 2018, 11:46 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Food Sub-Inspector

Yes, you are eligible for getting job as Food Sub Inspector after completing Bachelor of Medical Lab Technology.

Food Sub Inspector Exam is a very good job for medicine related candidates. The eligibility requirements for the job are as follows:

- The educational qualification is to complete graduation level degree in any medicine related stream from any recognized university. Or
- The candidate should have completed their graduation or its equivalent degree in any medical stream with Chemistry as their main subject from any recognized university.
- The age limit should be between 18 - 25 years.
- The candidate should have critical thinking, ability to solve problems, knowledge of laws and legal codes.
- The candidates are selected through entrance exam and personal interview.
5th January 2018, 11:32 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Food inspector exam is conducted by SSC.

In order to appear in this exam, you will require these eligibility:

Nationality: Indian

Educational Qualification: Graduation pass out in any stream from recognized university.

your upper age should not exceed above 28 years.

You will able to get the age relaxation facility, if you comes under the reserved category.
5th January 2018, 02:15 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I complete Bachelor of Medical Lab Technology will I be eligible to apply for Food Sub-Inspector? Please, explain the eligibility for the same.
Yes, you are eligible for the Food Sub- Inspector examination as according to the criteria the candidate should have completed Bachelor degree in any of the Science subject from recognized university are eligible to apply. Since you have done your Bachelor degree in Medical and is considered to be one of the Science group so, yes you are surely able to attend examination of Food Sub Inspector.

The age limit of candidate should be minimum 21 years but not more than 32 years for General category. Whereas, for OBC the age limit for them is 35 years and for SC/ST candidates the age limit for them is 37 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?