3rd July 2018, 09:26 AM
Archanarajpoot

Eligibility to get BA admission in Delhi for 36 years old married woman?

Dear friends, I am 36 years old married woman. I want to get admission for BA course. So, at this age I am eligible to get admission in any college of Delhi? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What course can I do being 36 years old married woman and Political Science graduate?
  2. What should I do either NTT, JBT or B.Ed? From where should I do these courses? I am 29 years old married woman and having B.Com(43%) degree from Delhi University
  3. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for a married woman who has completed MSc around 5 years ago?
  4. Job opportunities for a married woman who has 5 years of work experience?
  5. Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 30 years old married woman, belong to Jammu & Kashmir and got married in HP
  6. Possibility to get admission in 10th as a Private candidate if completed Graduation being a 27 years old married woman?
  7. Is a married woman eligible for IAS exam? What's the eligibility criteria for IAS exam? I have done MCA and M.Sc(IT)
  8. Am I eligible to appear in UPSC exam being a married women? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can a 22 years old married woman having 50% marks in graduation, apply for Army?
  10. How can I prepare for Karnataka State Eligibility Test being a married woman? -- [New]
  11. How may I become a psychologist? I am a 25 years old married woman and having graduation in science
  12. Whether Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to married woman for studying BHMS?
  13. Can I apply for an Education Loan being a married woman?
  14. Am I consider under OBC category in teacher’s job in Delhi? I am a Jat girl from Delhi (OBC) married in Haryana past 8 years ago
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Ancient History without entrance exam for a married woman?
  16. Can I avail relaxation of age in bank PO exam? I am a 31 years old married woman, belong to OBC category, got married with a general
  17. Can I get age relaxation to appear in Civil Service exams being a 35 years old married woman and belong to Lingayat?
  18. Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 29 years old married woman(Graduate) and having two kids, belong to Hindu religion and got married in Muslim religion
7th July 2018, 02:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA admission in Delhi for 36 years old married woman?

There is no age limit to get admission in colleges affiliated with Delhi university in general or honors course.

The admission is on the basis of aggregate in 12th board examination.

So, you can apply for the admission and wait for your name in the merit list.

For more information about admission visit at www.du.ac.in.

Other institutes in Delhi are :-

IGNOU.

B.R.Ambedkar University.

So, visit official website for more details regarding the admission.
7th July 2018, 10:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA admission in Delhi for 36 years old married woman?

B.A is Bachelor in Arts and in general it is three year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.

The admission procedure varies with universities or colleges.

Some of the famous university in Delhi are :-

Delhi University.

B.R. Ambedkar University.

Indira Gandhi National Open University.

So, you can visit official website to get detail about admission procedure in respective course.
8th July 2018, 08:23 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

BA stands for Bachelor of Arts.

It is a three years undergraduate program. There is no upper age limit defined to pursue this course. You can pursue this course at age of 36 years.

This course can be done in regular as well as correspondence mode. IGNOU is one of the best place from where you can pursue this course.
9th July 2018, 07:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.A course in a recognised college.

Age is no bar to get admission in B.A course.

You have to fulfill the required educational qualification and admission procedure to get admission.

To get more information visit at official website of university.
9th July 2018, 08:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the possibility of admission in Delhi University for pursuing BA ( Bachelor of Arts ) degree course being a 36 years old married woman candidate then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible if you satisfy the educational required for pursuing same degree course because as per Ordinance-I of the University, there is age bar for admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the University and its colleges except in the programmes where the respective regulatory bodies, such as Medical Council of India (MCI), All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Bar Council of India (BCI), National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), Dental Council of India (DCI), etc. have prescribed the minimum age requirement in their regulations.

Further, the minimum education required for pursuing BA degree course is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline with at least 40% aggregate from a recognized board of education. In case of BA (Hons.) degree course, the minimum aggregate required is 45% (or 40% marks overall with 50% marks in concerned honours subject ).

For more detailed information regarding Delhi University UG admissions, you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in.
12th June 2022, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Im Married Can i take admission in Du B'ed Course by giving an entrance .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?