23rd July 2019, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get direct 2nd year admission in Engineering courses in KJ Somaiya?

Am I eligible to get direct second year degree admission in KJ Somaiya? I have scored 84.40 in SSC and 74.14 in my Diploma 3rd year. Which engineering branch is KJ Somaiya best known for?

15th August 2019, 06:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get direct 2nd year admission in Engineering courses in KJ Somaiya?

Diploma in Engineering candidates are eligible for admission in second year of engineering course. To get admission directly in second year of engineering or through Lateral Entry Entrance Test, you need to have at least minimum of 60% marks.

You are eligible for admission in second year of engineering course directly. Civil and Mechanical Engineering are the best stream in this institute for diploma holders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?