20th August 2018, 09:50 AM
PURNIMA SOREN

Eligibility to get MA(Sociology) admission in Calcutta/Jadavpur University for MSc postgraduate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have done with my MSc course and now I am interested to do MA in Sociology. So, I would like to know that am I eligible or not for getting admission in Calcutta or Jadavpur University? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

23rd January 2023, 05:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MA(Sociology) admission in Calcutta/Jadavpur University for MSc postgraduate?

If you have already completed postgraduation , then what is the need to again go for masters degree.

As you have completed bachelor's degree , you can apply for masters in sociology.
Thus if you are interested you are eligible for the course.
Admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam or merit.

The average cost of course is between INR 5000 to INR 200,000
Duration of the course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?