17th November 2021, 03:57 PM
sharudil

Eligibility for HDC exam in Kerala? Is it possible for a job in Kerala Cooperative Bank?

Hi, I have done my B.com graduation in Karnataka. Will I be eligible to do the HDC exam in Kerala? also confirm is it possible to apply for a job in Kerala cooperative bank irrespective of taking graduation from another state.

9th December 2021, 06:37 PM
deepakkumarboudh

Default Re: Eligibility for HDC exam in Kerala? Is it possible for a job in Kerala Cooperative Bank?

Eligibility for HDC exam in Kerala? Is it possible for a job in Kerala Cooperative Bank?
The minimum educational qualification for admission to the course is any Bachelors degree of a University or its equivalent approved by Government of Kerala.
Yes, itis possible to get job in kerala Cooperative Bank whenever government or bank announce for job vacancies you can apply for job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?