16th January 2018, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Indian Air Force with a combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th?

I am 11th pass and studying in 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I don't have Mathematics. So will I be eligible for Indian Air Force? What are the different courses offered by Indian Air Force? And, based in my combination of papers in 12th in which course I may get admitted?

20th January 2018, 10:01 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Air Force with a combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th?

Since you have completed your Class 12th without Mathematics so the only option you have in Indian Airforce is the option of Airmen Y group selection as for other entries Mathematics and Physics are the compulsory subjects at Class 12th academics.

Also for joining airmen Y group, you need to be an Indian male candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years. Also, your aggregate in Class 12th must be at least 50%.

For more details regarding different entries in Indian Airforce, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
20th January 2018, 01:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Air Force with a combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th?

You will be not eligible to appear in the NDA entrance examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear in the examination for recruitment in the Air Force is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th with PCM as main paper.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidate are eligible to appear in the examination.

It is conducted in two stages. For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

After 12th with PCB, you will be eligible to pursue the medical course in the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?