19th September 2010, 10:53 PM
aparnamd

Eligibility to join M.Tech. CSE in Tamilnadu based on B.tech percentage and CGPS score

sir I have completed btech in cse from kerala university. I have cgpa 59. Am I eligible to join mtech in cse in tamil nadu with a proper tancet score??

Related Questions:
20th September 2010, 12:18 PM
senthil veni

Default Re: Eligibility to join M.Tech. CSE in Tamilnadu based on B.tech percentage and CGPS score

yes, you can join. other than tancet exam you can also write gate exam.In tamilnadu you can join M.E.cse not M.Tech.cse,there is no course like M.Tech.cse
26th September 2010, 08:46 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to join M.Tech. CSE in Tamilnadu based on B.tech percentage and CGPS score

hii
yes u can join..as they only see the m.tech score and 55%.

good luck.
31st March 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

my marks out of 100 is -08.67 in gate exam 2011 can i join in me
26th April 2011, 07:57 AM
Taurus007

hii

Eligibility to join M.Tech. CSE in Tamilnadu based on B.tech percentage and CGPS score
yes, you can join. other than tancet exam you can also write gate exam.In tamilnadu you can join M.E.cse not M.Tech.cse,there is no course like M.Tech.cse
yes u can join..as they only see the m.tech score and 55%.

good luck
26th May 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

when the admissions for mtech through gate will start in anna university
5th July 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

hi.. My tancet mark is 26 in ECE.am i eligible for me course undr anna university?when will d classes start!
18th July 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a gate score of 355 can i have the oppurtunity to study m.tech with gov. fee in any colleges of thamilnadu(anna university) in computer science
10th December 2011, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

i am student of national institue of technology karnataka surathkal having cgpa 6 in computer science in prefinal year. does there any hope in in getting public sector job. i am also a physically handicapped student. give me some idea i am little confused with low cgpa
30th May 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i have a percentage of 59 only . electrical engineer , qualified gate . can i join m. tech ?
29th July 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my btech in computers from andhra with 77% can i get admission in madras mtech colleges without writing any entrance exam
30th April 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I have passed btec from kerala university with 6.49cgpa. gatescore 343.
can I get Admisiom in any colleges from kerala since the cutoff is 6.5 here. if no then which other colleges I can choose from Tamil nadu.
2nd September 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.tech from kerala with 58 % marks except one paper of the first year which I have appeared and waiting for result.
Can I join any M.Tech in Tailnadu before knowing the result of the pending paper.

Nanda Kumar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?