10th January 2018, 12:33 AM
Uthaya uk

Eligibility for Polytechnic Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)

I am studying in final year of my Engineering. Can I appear for Polytechnic Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)? Kindly, do let me know the applicable details.

13th January 2018, 10:58 AM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for Polytechnic Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)

The Eligiblity criteria for the Polytechnic Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) is as given below.

1. Age Limit : Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2017 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.

Education -

I. For Engineering subjects: Candidates should have 1st division in the Bachelor’s Degree in the branch of Engineering relating to the post concerned from renowned university/ college.

II For Non Engineering Subjects :Aspirants should possess Master’s Degree with minimum 60% in the related branch of study from the recognized board/ university.

Exam Fees- Rs. 600/- for General Category and Rs. 300/- for ST/ SC/ PWD/ SCA.

Selection Procedure -

I. Written examination

II. Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
19th October 2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Polytechnic Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)

I did my MCA in the year 2006 to 2009 in Nandha Engineering College, then i did my ME CSE in the year 2011 to 2014 in Karpagam University(Part time). I am eligible for this TRB exam or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?