24th October 2019, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer (grade 2 employee)?

I have finished my 12th and doing Industrial Training course in Electrical branch of government. Am I eligible for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer, Grade 2 employee?

14th July 2020, 06:36 PM
priyanshisrivastava

Default Re: Eligibility for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer (grade 2 employee)?

Eligibility for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer are given below:
Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs) has announced 320 posts of Junior Intelligence Officer Grade II. The post is classified as General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) .

Essential qualifications :
Education : (i) Higher Secondary (12th) with Mathematics and Physics, and (ii) Two years Industrial Training Course from a recognized Institute in Radio Technician OR Electronics OR Electronics & Communication.

Age limit : Between 18-27 years

Pay scale : Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (PB-1) (Plus admissible Central Government allowances). (Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th CPC)

Number of Vacancies : 320 ( UR - 190, OBC - 43, SC - 57, ST - 30)/p>

HOW TO APPLY:

(i) Applications should be submitted ONLINE only by logging on to the website www.mha.nic.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.

Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.

Hope this will help.
Thank You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?