24th August 2016, 12:24 PM
SkShubham81

Eligibility and procedure to apply for BMAT? Fee structure of MBBS colleges associated with BMAT?

I have got 78% in 12th cbse board. Am i eligible for Bmat exam and how to apply for it? And also tell me that what is the fee structure of colleges associated with mbbs by Bmat?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  2. How to prepare for oneself to study in abroad?
  3. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  4. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  5. What are the chances of getting seats in Pune campus?
  6. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  7. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  10. Which are the colleges in AP offering MBBS course? What is the fee structure for the same?
  11. Name of some best colleges with fee structure to study MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure to get admission?
  12. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  13. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  16. Fee expenditure to study MBBS in Germany.
  17. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  18. Fee structure of MBBS course in government colleges in Uttarkhand?
15th July 2017, 08:23 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to apply for BMAT? Fee structure of MBBS colleges associated with BMAT?

Eligibility criteria for BMAT

Candidate should have bachelor degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks( 45% for SC/ST) from a recognized university.

BMAT exam syllabus:-
Mathematics at X level
Management skill
Computer awareness
Current affairs
Logical and abstract reasoning
Quantitative aptitude

Procedure:-
-Go to official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth University
-Fill all the detail in application form
-confirm the payment

ADDRESS FOR COLLECTING FORM IS:-
BVIMR A-4
Paschim Vihar , Rohtak Road
New delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?