17th October 2019, 03:07 PM
bharat adesara

Eligibility and procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany?

Sir, I want to study Automobile Engineering degree course from Germany. Which are the best colleges in Germany for Automobile Engineering? What are the different criteria needs to be fulfilled by Indian students for admission in German colleges? What are the visa requirements?

28th October 2020, 02:33 PM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany?

Procedure- step -1 : learn german from Al-Bl level.
Step-2 : simultaneously prepare for test AS (during weekends) &learn language to prepare for test DAF (during week days).
Eligibility - 1. Finished 12th from any state recognized board. 2. Students enrolled in 11th or 12 th with this program during weekends so they directly start with their bachelors in same year of clearing there 12th grade.
3. Students of 9th and 12th can start learning the language in order to directly with the bachelors in the same year of clearing 12th. 4. Students who already have a B certificate in german can directly begin with step-2.
29th June 2021, 02:02 PM
Iffa0786

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany?

Candidates must have a 10+2 from a recognized university.
And if you want to do Master's degree then graduation in a relevant field .
English language proficiency test scores

*Best Universities for Automobile engineering in Germany:-

1.Technical university of Ingolstadt
2.University of Bayreuth
3.TU Dortmund University
4.Technical university of Berlin
5.Technical university of Munich

Procedure for Automobile engineering in Germany:-
*Completed admission application form
*Scores of Standardized tests to study in Germany
- GRE
-CV/Resume
- Letter of Motivation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?