18th March 2023, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility regarding Age Relaxation for SC In SSC CGL

I belong to sc category while filling up my ssc cgl form 2022 I did not claimed age relaxation am I eligible for the post of 18- 27 yrs group.??

22nd March 2023, 07:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility regarding Age Relaxation for SC In SSC CGL

Even, if you did not claim the age relaxation benefit of being an SC category candidate while applying for the SSC CGL 2022 that does not make you ineligible for claiming the age relaxation now for any post under SSC CGL examination 2023.

In general, for candidates belonging to the SC category the upper age limit relaxation of 5 years is allowed for all the posts.

For complete details regarding special provisions and relaxations available for SC category candidates under the SSC CGL examination, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
23rd March 2023, 10:58 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility regarding Age Relaxation for SC In SSC CGL

SSC CGL examination is conducted for recruitment in various government services. The age limit to appear for the examination varies with post.

Yes, there is relaxation of five year in upper age limit for the reserved category candidates. So, if you do not want to claim reservation then, you can fill the form through open category. To get more information about SSC CGL visit www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?