3rd April 2017, 01:39 PM
Hari Mohan Yadav

Eligibility required to join the Film Industry? How can I pursue a course in Acting?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I wish to join the Film Industry so I want to know what education should I have to join the Film Industry? How can I pursue a course in Acting? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th June 2017, 10:03 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility required to join the Film Industry? How can I pursue a course in Acting?

If you are willing to join the Film Industry, you should appear for the FTII entrance exam for admission in Acting course.

FTII stands for Film and Television Institute of India.

Eligibility for FTII Acting course are following:-

-The candidate must have a graduation degree with minimum 40% marks in any stream from a recognized university.

-The candidate must have studied Physics as a compulsory Subject in 12th class.

-The selection process for the admission in FTTI involves

Written test,

Personal Interview.
3rd July 2017, 12:53 PM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: Eligibility required to join the Film Industry? How can I pursue a course in Acting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Mohan Yadav View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I wish to join the Film Industry so I want to know what education should I have to join the Film Industry? How can I pursue a course in Acting? Please answer as soon as possible.
Hi Hari.. You can join for the course like Bachelors in Performing Arts with specialization in Acting. This course is available in institutes like Lovely Professional University, Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi University etc. if you wish to work in the technical side of the film industry,b you can do course on film production. You may get good exposure if you are pursuing your course in those institutes.
19th April 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility required to join the Film Industry? How can I pursue a course in Acting?

Sir my name abhi, I have completed 1 year and I have a good story and I want to be able to make a good films so I will have to do it so any chances are they sir if any as director or other there I want to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?