20th August 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure B.El.Ed admission for 12th NIOS student with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Data Entry and Painting subjects?

Sir, I have taken 6 subjects in NIOS 12th standard which are, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Data Entry and Painting. I want to take admission for B.El.Ed course after completing 12th NIOS. So, I am eligible or not to secure admission?

30th August 2018, 04:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure B.El.Ed admission for 12th NIOS student with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Data Entry and Painting subjects?

B.El.Ed stands for Bachelor of Elementary Education. It is a necessary qualification for becoming teacher in government schools.

>>Minimum academic qualification required is 12th passed from a recognized board with 50% marks or more.

>>Diploma in elementary education candidates can also apply for the course.

You can apply for B.El.Ed admission after 12th from National Institute of Opening Schooling.
31st August 2018, 02:18 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure B.El.Ed admission for 12th NIOS student with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Data Entry and Painting subjects?

Yes you are eligible to get admission in B.El.Ed degree course.
You have completed 12th board from NIOS Board then also you are eligible to pursue further education. As because NIOS Board is also recognized and have same value as compared to other board.
You have to clear entrance test to grab a seat but in some colleges also you will get direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?