27th June 2018, 02:36 AM
nehau04

Eligibility to secure BSc(Physics) admission in any reputed college of Bihar for a candidate with 56% in 12th BSEB Science?

Hello friends, I have scored 56% marks in my 12th BSEB Board exam with Science stream. I want to know that with this percentage of marks I am eligible to secure admission for BSc in Physics course in any reputed college of Bihar?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  2. Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any reputed college of India?
  3. Can I apply for 12th exam as a private candidate from Bihar Board?
  4. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 48230 rank in JEE Main and 64.5% in 12th BSEB being an OBC candidate?
  5. Required marks in 10+2 to appear for UPMT Exam?
  6. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science if secured 80.5% in 12th BSEB?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  8. Possibility to secure 12th admission in Bihar Board for a failed candidate of CBSE Board? -- [New]
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(IT) in Delhi if secured 63% in 12th PCM BSEB?
  10. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 43320 rank in JEE Main and 65.40% in 12th BSEB PCM being an OBC candidate?
  11. List of best BSEB recognized government schools of Muzaffarpur, Bihar to take admission in 11th standard
  12. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
  13. Possibility to secure MBA admission for an OBC candidate with 49% in BMS?
  14. Admission in B.Com in Delhi University after 57.2% from BSEB?
  15. How to get admission in Polytechnic in Computer Hardware and Software in Bihar?
  16. Minimum marks required in 12th BSEB and JEE Main to study in NIT?
  17. Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for 12th BSEB Board exam?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
29th June 2018, 04:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BSc(Physics) admission in any reputed college of Bihar for a candidate with 56% in 12th BSEB Science?

B.Sc Physics is Bachelor in Physics and it is three year undergraduate course.

The admission is conducted through entrance examination as well as on the basis of aggregate in board examination.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.

So, kindly visit the official website of the university to get detail information about the admission procedure.
30th June 2018, 01:00 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BSc(Physics) admission in any reputed college of Bihar for a candidate with 56% in 12th BSEB Science?

With 56% marks in 12th, you will not be eligible to get admission in reputed colleges of Bihar. You can get admission in good colleges but not top colleges of any university.

Some good colleges are:

Dr C V Raman University.

College of Commerce, Arts and Science Magadh University.

B.N College, Patna University.

Mahatma Gandhi Central University.

Nalanda College, Biharsarif.

Anugrah Memorial college, Gaya.
30th June 2018, 01:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is possible to grab a seat in any of the good colleges to pursue B.Sc in Physics.
Some colleges organizes entrance test to get admission while some of the colleges take direct admission.
It depends on you that in which college you want to get admission.
As per the selection of colleges you will get admission directly also.
30th June 2018, 01:36 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Sc (Physics) from any reputed college of Bihar are:-
Candidate must have completed 12th standard with at least 55% marks from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 55 marks in Physics individually.
30th June 2018, 04:58 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

As you have scored 56% marks in 12th standard, so you can get admission in B.Sc. Physics on the basis of your 10+2 marks.

However, you may not get admission top Science colleges of Bihar like Patna University, Magadh University as they require high percentage for admission.

I had listed some of the science colleges in Bihar in which you may get admission for B.Sc. Physics.
  • College of Commerce, Art and Science, Magadh University, Patna
  • Magadh Mahila College,Patna University, Patna
  • J.D.Women’s College, Patna
  • Sri Arvind Mahila College, Patna
  • Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Patna
  • G. J. College Rambagh, Patna
  • Anugrah Memorial College, Gaya
  • Ganga Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Patna
  • T.N.B. College, Bhagalpur
  • C.M. Science College, Darbhanga
  • Ram Krishna College, Patna
  • Maharaj Lakshmishwar Singh Memorial College, Darbhanga
  • Maharani Kalyani College, Darbhanga
  • Vishweshwar Singh Janta College, Bihar
30th June 2018, 05:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

You have mentioned the term reputed which means famous and top college for admission in Bachelor of Science in Physics.

With 56% marks in BSEB science, it is not possible for any candidate to take admission in reputed colleges of Bihar for admission in Bachelor of Science in Physics.
30th June 2018, 05:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Physics is three year undergraduate course. Entrance examination is conducted by various university for admission in the course.

Candidates with passing marks are eligible to appear in examination.

For detail information about the examination and syllabus visit at official website of the university.
30th June 2018, 07:04 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

For admission in Bachelor of Science in reputed colleges, you need to have minimum of 75% marks or more.

It is not possible to get admission in reputed colleges of Bihar for a candidate with minimum of 56% marks in 12th BSEB science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?