28th May 2010, 12:15 AM
mohanasunder

Eligibility to start dispensary/maternity ward after Msc Nursing (gynecology) ?

After completion of Msc Nursing ( Gynecology ) can start maternity ward at rural area

4th June 2010, 02:21 PM
jicks

Default Re: Eligibility to start dispensary/maternity ward after Msc Nursing (gynecology) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohanasunder View Post
After completion of Msc Nursing ( Gynecology ) can start maternity ward at rural area
Dear Mohanasunder,

It's not uncommon to start a dispensary/nursing home by a diploma holder in Homeopathy, Ayurveda and the like.

But, you have to look into the ethical aspects of conducting a clinic/dispensary. Of course, in the rural area, you can manage if nothing becomes abnormal.

You are absolutely eligible to work with a Professional Doctor(MBBS)/ assist him in all his work. But looking into Legal issues I am afraid you cannot run a dispensary on your own name of registration.

Think lot before acting.
6th June 2010, 07:48 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to start dispensary/maternity ward after Msc Nursing (gynecology) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohanasunder View Post
Hi
I give you one pdf. file.
I hope this file help you and give you more information.
Good luck
27th June 2010, 06:27 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

HAI
I dont think that you can start your own dispensary just after msc. It needs special permission from the govt.
bye
27th June 2010, 07:04 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to start dispensary/maternity ward after Msc Nursing (gynecology) ?

Hello friend,
I am really happy that you want to help rural areas by giving medical aids.
But in various circumstances you may lead to a problem regarding registration by your own name but it doesn't means that you can't work as a doctor.
Good luck!
17th October 2010, 10:35 PM
BALAJI K

Cool Re: Eligibility to start dispensary/maternity ward after Msc Nursing (gynecology) ?

Hi Guys!
Eligibility to start dispensary/maternity ward after Msc Nursing (gynecology):
After completion the msc nursing we are able to start independent nurse practitioner in rural areas and we are able to start maternity wards in rural areas because we are specialization in msc gynaecology.

Thank You for giving this opportunity to explain,it would answer the question.For More Question in this topic kindly Reply.

All the Best, Good Luck.
21st February 2011, 07:24 PM
priya2242

Location: QR.NO-2RB-6/2,KALPANA FLAT,BHUBANESWAR-751014,ORISSA

Eligibility to start dispensary/maternity ward after Msc Nursing (gynecology) ?:

here r some info.

sorrry u can't start your own dispensary just after msc.

u need special permission from the govt.

u can work in private clinic or govt.

with regards
//priya//
5th July 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

what is law for independent nurse practitioner in rural india
18th December 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

what todoafter Bsc nursing
8th May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Madam
I have completed my General Nursing & Midwifery Diploma. can i eligibale to start independent medical dispensary or First Aid in rural areas india
because B.E.M.S. ( Electopathy Doctore) they are doing openly Alopathy practise in india.
Please sugest.
Thanks
23rd June 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

what is pdf. file?
what more is to be done after Msc nursing to open a dispensary by own registration in rural areas?
Thanks
23rd June 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

what more i have to after Msc nursing in gyanocology to open a dispensary under own resistration
30th July 2012, 09:51 PM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

Hi Guys!
Eligibility to start dispensary/maternity ward after Msc Nursing (gynecology):
After completion the msc nursing we are able to start independent nurse practitioner in rural areas and we are able to start maternity wards in rural areas because we are specialization in msc gynaecology.

Thank You for giving this opportunity to explain,it would answer the question.For More Question in this topic kindly Reply.

All the Best, Good Luck.
20th June 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

may i know the educational qualification, duration and admission of Gynecology and pediatric course
29th January 2017, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed MSc nursing & experience
I want do independent nursing practice
Can I open own nursing service clinic in rural area of Gujarat ?

Is it possible legally?
What is registration procedure?
How I can take permission from government?
Can Gujarat nursing council & Indian nursing council permit me or they are create some objection?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?