31st October 2018, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th NIOS student?

Sir/Madam, I want to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I am pursuing 12th with NIOS Board. So, after completing my 12th, I am eligible to study this BPT course or not? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

1st November 2018, 09:49 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th NIOS student?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

The marksheet and certificate is valid for all Higher Education courses. This board is a fully government recognised board, you can apply for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course after 12th from NIOS board.
2nd November 2018, 02:10 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th NIOS student?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Learning.
It provide school education up to 12th standard through open and distance learning.
It is also one of the three National Board of Secondary Education and recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development responsible for taking care of education system in India.
So, there is no question on validity of the certificates issued by NIOS for admission in any college or university in Bachelor degree courses after completing 12th board examinations.

You have to follow similar procedure as followed by students of other board for admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy.

Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) is 4 and half year degree program for those students who have completed their higher secondary examinations with more than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practicals.

After completing BPT, you will become a physiotherapist.
3rd November 2018, 12:05 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling is a recognised board and affiliated with MHRD.

Candidates passed from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree. So, you are eligible to get admission in the course after 12th from NIOS.
10th September 2019, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th in Haryana council of open schooling can I eligible for physiotherapy degree
28th November 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12 th in NIOS Can i eligible for physiothrarapy degree
19th July 2020, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Additional subject biology is eligible for EMACET in AP?
17th December 2020, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I have done bachelor in commerce and pgdca,but now I am changing my career track by doing pcb examination through nios.
Will I be eligible for bsc(in physiotherapy) or anything that a regular 12th pass guy can do after the completion of 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?