10th June 2018, 08:23 AM
saroj ekka

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Social Work for HS Humanities with Social Science candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my Higher Secondary. I have taken Humanities with Social Science. Now, I want to study Bachelor of Social Work course. So, please let me know that am I eligible to do BSW course or not?

11th June 2018, 01:39 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Social Work for HS Humanities with Social Science candidate?

Yes, you are eligible for studying Bachelor of Social Work.

Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in social work/ social science/ sociology/ psychology or its related subjects from any recognized board.

Since you have studied your higher secondary education in social science you are eligible for studying the course.

The admissions are given based on the previous years performance or few universities conduct entrance exam and give admissions based on the merit list.
11th June 2018, 04:12 PM
RobertGreene

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Social Work for HS Humanities with Social Science candidate?

Great worked out that you did so.I recently completed my higher education and know I wants to study bachelor of social work that is really quite amazing approach.Kindly recommended me over all process of this.Thanks
11th June 2018, 08:18 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria to study Bachelor of Social Work are:-
Students must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent from a government recognized school board in any stream.
Students with a background in social work, psychology, social science, sociology or any other related fields will get preference over others.
Some institutes also conduct a written test followed by a personal interview for admission.
11th June 2018, 10:36 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, for sure. You are eligible to study Bachelor of Social Work after completing 12th with Humanities along with Social Science.

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Social Work are:-
Applicant must have completed 10+2 with recognized educational board. Applicants with social work, psychology, social science, sociology will get more preference than others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?