18th September 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BBA(International Hotel Management) in Stamford International University for 12th student?

I am studying in 12th standard and after completing my 12th I want to study BBA(International Hotel Management) from Stamford International University. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college?

16th April 2019, 08:39 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(International Hotel Management) in Stamford International University for 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th standard and after completing my 12th I want to study BBA(International Hotel Management) from Stamford International University. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for BBA in International Hotel Management Stamford International University after completing 12th standard. But, you are required to qualify IELTS or TOEFL to get admission. In case candidate didn't qualify any of the tests then such candidates can participate in English placement test conducted by the university.

Contact Information:
Address - Exchange Tower, G & LG Floor, 388 Sukhumvit, Klongtoey,
Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Tel. +66 2 769 4000
Official website -https://www.stamford.edu/programs/bachelors/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?