22nd March 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEd for BSc(Information Technology) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc with Information Technology course. I am interested to study BEd course. So, after completing my Graduation, am I eligible to study BEd course or not? Kindly tell me asap.

25th March 2019, 09:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEd for BSc(Information Technology) student?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education course.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. The minimum percentage of marks required is 50% in bachelor's degree.

You can apply for B.Ed course if you secure minimum required percentage of marks.
26th March 2019, 10:10 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Ed for BSC( Information Technology ) student:-

The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed course is Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Commerce from a recognised University with at least 50% marks.

Students need to appear in an entrance test conducted by the various states and independent educational bodies and universities for admission in various teaching institutions attached with it according to the rank of the candidate in the entrance exam.

These exams are generally held in the month of June - July and consist of objective type questions about english, general knowledge, aptitude, basic arithmetic teaching potential and one local language in some States.

The result of these exams are generally out by July / August.

Candidates go through practical training courses, apart from theory classes. Know more about B.Ed entrance test.
26th March 2019, 04:48 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly apply for the B.Ed.
As per the eligibility criteria, the minimum eligibility criteria for B.Ed. admission are listed below:

:- You must have a graduate degree which could be Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) or Bachelor in Commerce (B. Com.) or Bachelor of Technology from a recognized university.
:-You must have secured minimum 50% in graduation.
:-You must have secured minimum 55% at post-graduate
27th March 2019, 03:02 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The basic eligibility required to get admission in B.Ed course is the candidate should have passed graduation course in any stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in graduation for the admission of B.Ed course is 50%. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completing BSc(Information Technology) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?