22nd August 2018, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Forensic Science) for a candidate with 58.3% marks in 12th standard?

Sir/Madam, I have secured 58.3% marks in 12th standard. I want to study BSc course in Forensic Science. I would like to know about my eligibility for studying BSc with this specialization with this percentage of marks? Please tell me asap.

24th August 2018, 02:27 AM
gazala7070

Smile Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Forensic Science) for a candidate with 58.3% marks in 12th standard?

The basic criteria of eligibility needed to be met for admission to B.Sc (Forensic science) is a Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent qualification from a recognized educational Board, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and Math as main subjects and a minimum aggregate score of 60%.
If aggregate of PCB is above 55%, then yes you are eligible.
24th August 2018, 04:06 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Forensic Science) for a candidate with 58.3% marks in 12th standard?

Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc (Forensic Science) for a candidate with 58.3% marks in 12th standard are as follows:-

Students must have completed higher secondary (10+2) or equivalent qualification from a recognized educational board, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and / or Mathematics as main subjects with a minimum aggregate of 55%.
24th August 2018, 08:17 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Forensic Science) for a candidate with 58.3% marks in 12th standard?

To be eligible to study B.Sc. (Forensic Science) course, you should have passed 12th standard with Science stream from a recognised board. Admissions in B.Sc. (Forensic Science) course will be done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
25th August 2018, 09:08 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Sc in Forensic Science:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this B.Sc in Forensic Science is given below,

<> You must have completed "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from Science stream in order to be eligible.

<> Duration of the course - 3 years

<> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage criteria required in order to be eligible for pursuing this Graduation course.

<> Some of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for getting admission into this course. Hence, in this case you are required to meet the qualification criteria and merit in entrance examination that is conducted by respective college/ university.
25th August 2018, 02:44 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

For applying to B.Sc in forensic science, one needs to have physics, chemistry, biology and/or mathematics in his/her 12th std. and an aggregate of at least 55%.
However, few private universities conduct their own entrance exam for admission to this course.
25th August 2018, 04:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> B.Sc. Forensic Sciences or Bachelor of Science in Forensic Sciences is an undergraduate Forensic Science course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 55% from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc(Forensic Science) after 58.3% marks in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?