2nd January 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Psychology) for 12th PCM student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with PCM stream. I am a female candidate and I have an interest to study BSc in Psychology course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to study this BSc course. Kindly tell me immediately.

31st January 2019, 10:44 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Psychology) for 12th PCM student?

B.Sc Psychology course is a 3 year Graduation level program being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The course is divided into 6 semesters. There is a growing demand for this course.

Below is the eligibility criteria to join this course.

One should have completed 10+2 or equivalent course from a recognized college.

Candidates who have completed 10+2 with any of the stream are eligible to join this course.

As per percentage of marks, one should score a minimum of 50% of marks in 10+2.

The admission for this course would be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every college will conduct its own Entrance Exam. Marks scored in the Entrance Exam and also the marks scored in 10+2 will be taken into consideration in order to give admission by many colleges.

Here are some good colleges to join this course.
-Stella Maris College, Chennai
-Amar Singh Government Degree College, Srinagar
-Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai
-Thiagarajar College, Mumbai

Also list out of the top colleges in and around you and know the selection process in those colleges. Have good preparation for the selection process and crack it to get admission.

Since you are from MPC stream in 10+2, you are surely eligible to join this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?