22nd September 2018, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) for Intermediate PCB student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am doing my Intermediate with PCB stream. After completing my Intermediate I want to study BTech in Agricultural Engineering. So, can I be eligible to study this BTech course after my Intermediate with PCB?

25th September 2018, 10:16 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) for Intermediate PCB student?

To pursue B.Tech in Agriculture i.e; Agricultural Engineering degree course, the minimum education required is a higher secondary school degree in Science stream with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognised board.

So, having completed your higher secondary school degree with PCB group, you are not eligible for pursuing Agricultural Engineering degree course as Mathematics is a compulsory subject for pursuing Agricultural engineering degree course.

But, you can pursue B.Sc in Agriculture degree course if you are interested to pursue a degree course in Agriculture.
25th September 2018, 12:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) for Intermediate PCB student?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) course after completion of Intermediate with PCB stream. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) course. Admissions to B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) course are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective state/ college/ university.
26th September 2018, 07:48 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The minimum education required for pursuing Agricultural engineering degree course (i.e; B.Tech in Agriculture) is a Class 12th with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, having not pursued Mathematics at your Class 12th level academics, you are not eligible for pursuing Agricultural engineering degree course.
27th September 2018, 10:05 PM
shivangi354

Unhappy Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) for Intermediate PCB student?

For, B.tech Agricultural engineering you need maths as a main subject along with physics and chemistry.So, you are not eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?