7th December 2020, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Architecture Engineering) for a candidate who haven't studied Mathematics in 12th?

Hi Sir, I want to study Architecture Engineering in my BTech. However, I haven't studied Mathematics in my 12th standard. Please tell me am I eligible to pursue BTech in this specialization?

9th December 2020, 09:36 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Architecture Engineering) for a candidate who haven't studied Mathematics in 12th?

You can pursue B.Tech architecture only when you cleared your 12th class with PCM subjects aggregate 50% marks and above from recognised board. According to this criteria you aren't eligible for the same.
9th December 2020, 10:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Architecture Engineering) for a candidate who haven't studied Mathematics in 12th?

Having not pursued Mathematics in Class 12th, you are not eligible for pursuing B.Tech in Architecture Engineering or B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) degree course as to pursue degree course in Architecture it is mandatory to have pursued Mathematics at Class 12th.
11th December 2020, 07:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

It is compulsory to have Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in std 12th to become eligible to appear for B.Tech in Architecture course.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course as you do not possess the required educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?