23rd December 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Fire & Safety Diploma course for Chemistry graduate?

Hello friends, I have done BSc in Chemistry. Now, I am interested to do Fire and Safety Diploma course.But I don't know that I am eligible or not for this course. Please let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

25th December 2018, 08:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Fire & Safety Diploma course for Chemistry graduate?

Diploma in fire and safety management is a full time diploma program, the duration of this course is 2 years, depending on the rules by college.

The minimum Eligibility of the course is passing of 10 + 2 examination of qualifying 12th grade examination in any relevant stream of science / Arts / commerce with a minimum aggregated marks.

There is no requirement for candidates to pass in entrance examination to get admission for the course because admission is given on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?