25th July 2018, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Integrated MBA course for an Intermediate candidate with 3 years gap?

Sir/Madam, I have 3 years gap after my Intermediate course.Now, I want to join Integrated MBA course. I just want to know that with 3 years gap, I am eligible to apply and study this Integrated course? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possibilities to do Under and Post Graduation together as a Double degree?
  2. Can I get a job in IBM with 4 years study gap?
  3. How can I study Integrated MBA in Abroad being an Intermediate PCMB student?
  4. Eligibility to study LLB for a 12th candidate with 7 years gap?
  5. Eligibility to study MBA in IIM for Sociology graduate with 5 years gap?
  6. Procedure to get admission in BBA course?
  7. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  8. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Advantage of Integrated MBA over degree+MBA? What is the eligibility criteria for integrated MBA(Engineering Option)?
  10. Eligibility to study BSc(Nursing) for 16 years old Intermediate candidate? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges offering 5 years Integrated MBA course in Gujarat
  12. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  13. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  14. Is TANCET mandatory to study part time MBA course? Possibility to study MBA after a gap of 5 years for BTech graduate?
  15. Courses available to study for 30 years old candidate with 50% in Intermediate?
  16. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  17. Can I do BA in psychology after 8 years of gap?
  18. Is it good to take SSC jobs if already placed in government electrical job?
15th September 2021, 05:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Integrated MBA course for an Intermediate candidate with 3 years gap?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and to pursue integrated MBA (BBA+MBA) degree course of five years the basic qualification required is a Class 12th i.e; higher secondary school degree course in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed intermediate degree course i.e; higher secondary school degree course you are certainly eligible for pursuing Integrated MBA degree course irrespective of gap years after your Class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?