8th January 2019, 10:30 AM
sanjeev175023f

Eligibility to study LLB course for 47 years old ex-serviceman of Indian Army?

Hello everyone, I am an ex-serviceman of Indian Army and 47 years of age. I am interested to study LLB course. I don't know whether I am eligible or not. Kindly help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

14th January 2019, 06:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLB course for 47 years old ex-serviceman of Indian Army?

LLB is Bachelor of Law and it is three year course after the bachelor degree course in any discipline.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course in various institutes. There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.

So, if you have bachelor degree qualification then you are eligible to get admission in the course.
14th January 2019, 10:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLB course for 47 years old ex-serviceman of Indian Army?

There is no upper age limit to get admission in LLB course as per Bar Council of India.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course. It is three year course.

The required educational qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

For more information about the admission visit at official website of the institute in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?