11th April 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MA in any Central university for BA graduate of a Private university?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BA from a private university. But, now I want to do my MA from a Central University. So, am I eligible for securing admission in any Central university for this MA course?

15th April 2019, 11:20 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MA in any Central university for BA graduate of a Private university?

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in the master degree in Central university.

To get the admission in the university, you have to fulfill the required qualification ( according to course ) and qualify in the admission entrance test.

So, you need to visit the official website to get detail about the admission procedure.
15th April 2019, 01:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MA in any Central university for BA graduate of a Private university?

You are eligible to get admission in Central university in Master in Arts course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, if you have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university then you are eligible to get admission in the course.

You must visit official website to get detail about the eligibility for admission in specific course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?