28th September 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Psychology) for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am doing BSc course in Medical Laboratory Technology. I want to do MSc in Psychology. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to do MSc in Psychology. Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap. Thank you!

29th September 2018, 09:16 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Psychology) for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue M.Sc in Psychology course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this M.Sc in Psychology course is given below,

<> Candidates must have completed B.A or B.Sc in Psychology course from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

<> You must have done Psychology as one of the major subjects in Graduation in order to be eligible. Hence, if you have passed course with at least one Psychology as a subject then I can say that you are eligible to pursue this recruitment.

<> Most of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for offering admission into this M.Sc in Psychology course. Some of the colleges offering this course are,
* University of Madras, Chennai
* Gauhati University
* Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
* Punjabi University..etc.,
29th September 2018, 12:07 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Psychology) for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) student?

Students having any other degree ( apart from B.SC or B.A in Psychology) such as Bachelor of Social Work (BSW), B.A. Sociology, B.Sc. Home Science, B.A. Philosophy or B.Ed. with Psychology papers can do M.Sc in psychology.
29th September 2018, 05:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> M.Sc. Psychology or Master of Science in Psychology is a postgraduate Psychology course. Psychology is a science of behaviour and mental processes.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> Candidate should have passed B.A./B.Sc. Degree Examination with Psychology from a recognized university.

=> Also you have to score at least 50% marks in bachelor degree for Master of Science in Psychology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?