28th May 2018, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD for an Advance PG Diploma holder in Emergency Care with 2 years gap?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Advance PG Diploma in Emergency Care course from Osmania University around 2 years ago. I want to do PhD now. So, with this qualification I am eligible to do PhD program or not? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether pursuing Advance PG in Emergency Care is beneficial?
  2. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of academics gap?
  3. Is there any Diploma course available in Critical Care, Emergency Care other than Diploma in Medicine and Anesthesia after MBBS? How to study the course?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine at B.U.M.S?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD for an Environmental Science postgraduate with 4 years gap?
  6. Can a PG Diploma holder having 15 years experience do PhD?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
  8. Should I study Diploma in Emergency Medicine if completed MBBS and MD in Physiology? Pay Scale for Diploma in Emergency Medicine Holder?
  9. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to study PhD for T.Y.B.Com student?
  11. Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?
  12. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  13. Eligibility to study Agricultural Engineering for a Diploma holder?
  14. Opportunities and avenues available to pursue PhD in Hyderabad for PG Diploma holder in Medical & Laboratory Technology with 2.5 years of experience?
  15. Can I study Advance Diploma in Mechatronics being a Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges and duration of the course?
  16. Am i eligible to get visa for further study with 2 years gap in studies?
  17. Eligibility to study Electronics Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  18. What should I do next after completion of diploma course?
13th November 2022, 05:01 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD for an Advance PG Diploma holder in Emergency Care with 2 years gap?

PhD eligibility

Those who have completed masters program in the relevant subject or equivalent with atleast 55% marks from a recognised university are eligible for PhD programme.

Those who have professional graduate degree like MBBS, B.tech/ Bpharma/BVSc etc) that is equivalent to masters degree program by UGC .

In order to get admitted to PhD programme , one must pass the CSIR/ GATE/UGC-NET/ MHRD Fellowship test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?