2nd May 2018, 01:01 AM
Netravati S.K

Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) for 37 years old candidate? Is there any provisional for external PhD course?

Hello, I have completed my MSc in Botany. I want to apply for PhD in Botany course. How can I do it? Can I do it now as my age is 37? If at all I can do it , is there any provision to do external PhD Botany course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed M.Sc around 15 years ago?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(English) for a candidate with 47.5% in MA(English)?
  3. How much time will take to complete Ph.D course?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 7 years ago?
  5. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  6. How can I get admission to study PhD in English if secured 50% in M.A.(English) being a 52 years old candidate?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(Radiography) for 42 years of MSc postgraduate? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to study PhD in Physics for M.Sc candidate?
  9. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  10. Duration and the fee structure of ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 60% in M.A. in History?
  14. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  15. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  16. Eligibility to do distance PhD in Chemistry for 54 years old candidate who has done M.Sc around 27 years ago?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD in Electronics for a candidate with 70% in M.Sc? List of universities in India?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD in English for a candidate with 63% in M.A.?
30th May 2018, 04:52 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) for 37 years old candidate? Is there any provisional for external PhD course?

Yes, you can study PhD in Botany.

PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) is a doctorate level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The basic eligibility required is a masters level degree in related subject with 55% from any recognized university.

There is no such age limit for studying PhD. So you can study PhD in Botany after MA in Botany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?