6th March 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and subject specialization for MBA after M.Tech in Aerospace?

I would like to know that, if a person wishes to pursue MBA degree after completing Post Graduation in Aerospace Engineering then what are the job opportunities? Will it be a good option? Further, if one decides to pursue MBA then in which specialization should he/she pursue MBA being from Aerospace background?

15th March 2019, 10:03 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and subject specialization for MBA after M.Tech in Aerospace?

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration and to pursue the same degree course in any specialization the minimum education required is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, having completed your Master's degree course in Aerospace Engineering, you are eligible to pursue MBA degree course in any specialization of your interest.

Also, for pursuing MBA degree course from a top business schools, you can qualify entrance examination such as CAT, XAT, MH CET, MAT, GMAT, etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?